Monday, January 14, 2008

Xavier-ICA Interaction

Shalom Class!

Here are the slideshows of the pictures I took of your Batch Interaction with your ICAn counterparts last Saturday. Unfortunately, the first part could not be uploaded because the file is too big. I'll make another video over the weekend.

I should tell you that I was generally impressed by your gentlemanly conduct, as well as your candor and friendliness, that I was able to observe during the activity. Even those who were shy and quite reserved in class bonded well with the ICAns. Your notable talents in music as well as in modeling also shone during the fashion show.

For picture requests, I will just transfer all the files on a DVD which you can just borrow from me beginning next week since it will take too much time to upload them. God bless.





No comments: