Monday, January 14, 2008

Some Important Announcements about the Reporting

Shalom Class!

Just some important announcements about your reporting:

A copy of our main reference: Lawrence Boadt's "Introduction to the Old Testament" is now available in the High School LRC together with other supplementary materials. You may also refer to the Old Testament timeline posted near the ITKiosk. I request that you handle these materials with care. I also highlighted the pages covering the first four topics to offset the advantage of the other groups having more time to prepare than others. After the first four reports, the rest of the groups should already have a feel of how to report and which points to emphasize so you can do research on your own.

The written report and materials is due at least two WEEKDAYS (except for the first two/three groups) before the report or else, I will not allow your group to report and you will get zero for this component. I will be checking the written reports to assure that you are able to cover all the important points that you need to tackle. However, do not try to submit a really rough draft to avoid having to do a terrible amount last minute research. I will not be giving away important details that easily because it will defeat the purpose of having a group report if I just let you mouth my own "report". However, in real cases of difficulty about your research work, you can always consult me personally or through email.

The reporting will begin first meeting next week with one group reporting each meeting. Deadline of written reports for the groups reporting on Monday-Wednesday will be on Friday.

For H1A: We have chosen the group leaders in class. You may now form your own groups subject to my revision, if I find that necessary.

God bless all of you.

No comments: