Thursday, July 26, 2007

Reflection Paper Guidelines

H1 CLE - First Reflection Paper

Topic:

Appreciation of my being a Human Person,
the most gifted and beloved of all God’s creatures

Guide Questions:

1. What does the Bible (Genesis 1-3) say about who I am as a human person and my relationship with God?

How does the text show the human person as gifted by God?
How does the text show the human person as beloved by God

(Be able to cite relevant passages or details from the text.)

2. How do I see and experience this reality in my own life?

How do I see and experience myself as gifted by God?
How do I see and experience myself as beloved by God?

(Be able to cite relevant experiences or self-realizations.)

3. Given this realization, what response will I give to God?

(Here you may specify some concrete actions or resolutions based on what you realized in your reflection.)

Prescribed Format:
Heading must include the following details:
name, year and section, date, teacher's name and an appropriate title
Arial Font, 12-point size, double-spaced, 1-inch margin on all sides

Grading System:

Appropriate Use and Correct Understanding of Scripture 15
Application and Comparison to Personal Experience 15
Depth of Realizations and Resolutions 10
Organization and Coherence of Ideas 5
Proper Format
5

TOTAL SCORE 50
(10% of Quarterly Grade)

1 comment:

andrew31093 said...

Umm, cher when's the deadline? Btw, this is Francis Abad of H1E.